I just did a big shop for micro — he’s squarely out of 3T but I’ve been stuffing him into his 3T wardrobe in the hopes of eking by until the warmer weather. Now I feel more comfortable buying him items that fit as I’m buying layers and colors that can be worn through summer/fall. I bought him nearly everything in the collage below in the past few days, but a few of my favorites seen immediately below, including our growing collection of Oso + Me shorts and pants (we have several other pairs not photographed). I really love their shorts especially. A short inseam, great colors, and they launder better than Minnow/TBBC.
01. RUGBY SHIRT — WE HAVE IN THE SAGE GREEN AND YELLOW
02. OSO + ME SHORTS — OWN IN MULTIPLE COLORS; MY FAVORITE FOR MICRO, WITH A NICE, SHORT INSEAM AND GREAT COLORS…LAUNDERS BETTER THAN TBBC OR MINNOW! IF YOUR SON IS YOUNGER, THIS UNDER-$10 PAIR LOOKS SIMILAR
03. STRIPED POCKET TEES — UNDER $10!
04. LILA + HAYES PAJAMAS — SELECT PATTERNS ON SALE HERE; JUST BOUGHT MY BOY THREE NEW PAIRS AS THESE ARE HIS FAVORITE
05. TEDDY BEAR SLIPPERS — MY SON LOVES THESE AND WEARS THEM EVERY MORNING TO BREAKFAST
06. TEDDY POUCH
07. COTTON ROLLNECK SWEATER — BOUGHT TO PAIR WITH WHITE JEANS AND THESE CASUAL CHAMBRAY PULL-ONS I ALSO PURCHASED HIM
08. LACOSTE POLOS — JUST BOUGHT HIM PINK AND WHITE; THE PINK IS ON SALE!
09. RAGLAN SWEATSHIRT — LOVE A SOLID SWEATSHIRT IN A MUTED PASTEL; THIS ONE REMINDS ME OF OUR ONES FROM LES GAMINS, BUT LESS EXPENSIVE
10. STRIPED SWEATER — THIS REMINDED ME OF THE MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE ONES FROM MINNOW
11. WHITE JEANS — WOULD ALSO LOOK CRISP WITH A STRIPED POLO; BOUGHT HIM THIS ONE
12. FLOAFERS — MY SON LIVED IN THESE LAST SUMMER; LIKE DRESSY NATIVES! WATERPROOF!
13. NIKE COURT SHOES
14. TEDDY BEAR DRAWER KNOBS — HOW CUTE?!
15. GAP JEANS — THOUGHT THESE WERE SO CUTE! BOUGHT THEM IN BOTH A LIGHTER DENIM WASH AND THE BLACK
16. CHECKERBOARD SHORTS — CUTE WITH A WHITE POLO FOR CASUAL DAYS / CAMP
P.S. Sometimes, what moves me as a mother totally catches me off guard, as it did here, and here.
P.P.S. Some of our favorite bedtime books.
P.P.P.S. Long days of parenting.
Leave A Reply