My Latest Snag: Nike Daybreaks.
I did order myself a pair of the sneaks you all have been loving so much so we can TWIN. They are currently on sale plus an extra 20% off with code CHEER in many colors on the Nike site. I got the neutral ones that weren’t on sale, of course…buying the one thing excluded from sale is my toxic trait, ha.
This Week’s Most Popular: Winter Finds.
1. WAFFLE-TEXTURED ORGANIC COTTON BREATHABLE BED BLANKET IN WARM NATURAL SHADE
2. ORGANIC-SHAPED FLOWER EARRINGS MAKE FROM HIGH-QUALITY 14K GOLD AND MOTHER OF PEARL…SUCH A PLAYFUL AND UNIQUE ACCESSORY
3. MINIMALIST-STYLE WHITE MONOCHROMATIC ELECTRIC KETTLE FOR MAKING PERFECT POUR-OVER COFFEE
4. CUTE SHORT SLEEVE CREWNECK BLACK FIT AND FLARE DRESS WITH SUBTLE SPARKLING BEADED BODICE DETAILING
5. MONTHLY AND WEEKLY TAB ORGANIZED 14-MONTH 2023 SPIRAL-BOUND PLANNER
6. BROWN METALLIC BODY-HUGGING MAXI DRESS WITH THIGH-HIGH SLIT AND LONG PUFF SLEEVES…SUCH A COMFORTABLE, YET DRESSY PIECE FOR THE COLDER MONTHS
7. SUPER MOISTURIZING SHEER TINTED LIP BALM WITH A GLOSSY SHINE…MY FAVORITE PURSE-FRIENDLY GO-TO
8. COLORFUL SET OF THREE LOW-RISE LACE THONGS FROM HANKY PANKY — MY FAVORITE
9. SLOUCHY LIGHT GREY BUTTON-FRONT V-NECK CARDIGAN WITH A RIBBED SPLIT HEM
10. LIGHTWEIGHT DOWN PUFFER MOCK-NECK PULLOVER IN BLACK WITH SNAPS AND HIDDEN OUTER POCKETS
11. FOUR-INCH ALL-PURPOSE STAINLESS STEEL PEELER IN A Y-SHAPE WITH POTATO EYE REMOVER
12. SILKY OLIVE-TONED CHEETAH PRINT POINTED-TOE BALLET FLATS WITH A STATEMENT RHINESTONE EMBELLISHMENT
13. STAINLESS STEEL LOCK AND RELEASE 12-INCH TONGS — RELEASE ONE-HANDED!
14. COZY IVORY TEDDY SHERPA HIGH-NECK JACKET WITH GOLD SNAP BUTTONS AND FRONT PATCH POCKETS
15. AFOREMENTIONED DAYBREAKS WITH THE ICONIC NIKE SWOOSH IN A PLAYFUL TEAL AND YELLOW COLORWAY
16. SET OF TWELVE REUSABLE COTTON KITCHEN DISH TOWELS WITH GREEN HERRINGBONE ACCENT STRIPE…THE ONLY THING WE USE
17. OVERSIZED-FIT TRADITIONAL BUTTON-UP SHIRT WITH A RAINBOW STRIPE PATTERN AND A FRONT PATCH POCKET
18. COTTON AND CASHMERE BLEND BUTTON-UP COZY CARDIGAN SWEATER WITH A SHAWL COLLAR AND SLIGHTLY OVERSIZED FIT — PLUS, THIS PIECE IS MADE FROM 85% RECYCLED COTTON
Weekend Musings: Calm and Storm.
I loved this quote from Willa Cather:
“There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.”
Mainly a reminder that growth happens in the bumpy bits, too — and that some kinds of growth can only happen in tumult. I recently told one of my sisters that because of one of the most stressful periods of my life (which I wrote about recently here), I’ve learned to trust myself and my own resiliency in ways I don’t think I otherwise would. A few years ago, my husband and I were in the midst of a very high-stakes real estate situation, and I was able to tell myself: “You will get to the other side; you’ve done it before, you’ll do it again.” Just knowing I’d been pushed to my limits in the past and emerged on the other side just fine gave me courage.
What do you take from it?
+This sweater sparks joy.
+Love this jacket!
+Mr. Magpie recently installed this beadboard drying rack in our laundry room and it brings me SO much joy!!! I no longer drape clothes in the bath tub / over the sink / on every handle in our home.
+Everyone’s favorite swimsuit, fully stocked in all colors, 20% off with code YOUROCK.
+Pair with this inexpensive pareo.
+I’ve never used a lip plumping product but have been hearing about this brand…
+This popular quilted coat is now 50% off.
+Happy new year! Treat yourself to a proper vacuum. You’ll be so happy you did. I personally prefer corded vacs to the handheld/rechargeable ones. I mean, yes, the stick ones can be great for quick clean ups but does it really take that long to pull out a cord and plug it in? I find it so much better than worrying that the vac is about to run out of charge. Also, SO much more powerful.
+Cute mini bowl set. I find pinch bowls like this SO handy for infinite uses — decorating cookies, serving condiments and snacks, etc. I like the way they’re wrapped up. Just added to my running list of hostess gifts.
+These metallic sneaks are fun.