If you want more Magpie, you can subscribe to my Magpie Email Digest for a weekly roundup of top essays, musings, conversations, and finds!
A bunch of fab finds from Amazon, most of which I purchased for myself —
03. STRIPED SWEATER — Toteme vibes, for a fraction of the price.
04. RIBBED, STRIPED PAJAMAS — I’ve ordered several sets of these, for both kids, over the years. These are great for back-up clothes at school, loungewear for long car trips, layering beneath snowsuits, etc., and can also (of course) be worn as pajamas.
05. SUEDE MULES — Look just like Manolos. Such great colors!
06. SHORT WINE GLASSES – 12 for $40! So many of you have written to rave about these, and a girlfriend of mine recently said she’d bought for herself and then her mother, too.
07. KITCHEN TOWELS — Swap in for fall!
08. OUAI HAND WASH — This smells divine and has tiny microbeads for exfoliating. Currently have this in our powder bath.
09. FOX CAMERA — My son has been asking for a digital camera for awhile (“to take pictures at the zoo” — meep!) and both he and my daughter LOVE foxes. This is absolutely going under the Christmas tree this year.
10. BIRDIE PERSONAL SAFETY ALARM — I now carry this on my runs with me. Just an extra measure of safety/comfort.
11. BLUE LIGHT GLASSES — Specifically for petite faces.
12. CHILDRENCHIC VELVET MARY JANES — So cute, and such great quality.
13. COLORFULKOALA LEGGINGS — My favorite inexpensive leggings. So comfortable and come in great colors. Just ordered the chocolate brown seen here. I wear a size XS in these!
P.P.S. When did you hang the moon? (I love letter to my husband.)
P.P.P.S. Chic fall workwear.