I am obsessed with all of the patterned turtlenecks out this season, and am especially drooling over the richly patterned ones from Ulla Johnson’s latest collection (seen above). I am a huge fan of layering turtlenecks in the fall/winter and finding ones with rich patterns to play with has been so fun. I especially love to layer turtlenecks beneath statement vests, chunky knits (especially love to have the patterned turtleneck poke out over the top of a turtleneck sweater), blazers, and even shirtdresses (which I did a lot last fall). I’m also contemplating layering one beneath a cord jumpsuit or a cotton one — unbutton to mid-chest and make sure to roll up the sleeves and even the ankles to give the look a bit more ease and movement.
Below, some absolutely fabulous patterned turtlenecks for the season ahead —
- CARA CARA DARK FLORAL TURTLENECK
- VERONICA BEARD SHERIDAN JEANS
- CHUFY PAISLEY TURTLENECK
- DROGHERIA CRIVELLINI MARY JANES
- ANTIK BATIK FLORAL TURTLENECK
- SEA VEST
- REBECCA TAYLOR ROCHELLE TURTLENECK
- CHUFY FLORAL TURTLENECK
- MADEWELL JUMPSUIT
- ULLA JOHNSON AURELIA TURTLENECK
- J. CREW FLORAL TURTLENECK
- AGOLDE 90S PINCH WAIST JEANS
- HUNTER BELL ENGLISH GARDEN CONNOR TURTLENECK TOP
- LOVESHACKFANCY FLORAL TURTLENECK
- EVERLANE TURTLENECK SWEATER
Shop Patterned Turtlenecks.
P.P.S. Hostess gifts!
P.P.P.S. It feels like everyone’s getting sick! My sick day essentials.