*Mini last Christmas with her new “lectric kittar.” What can I say? She loves big metal. She has a mini HomePod in her bedroom and most mornings this past week, I’ve been entering to find her playing “Nirvana essentials.” Who is this rocker chick?!
I wrote a few weeks ago about a special morning my daughter and I spent poring over the American Girl holiday catalog, her socked feet swinging back and forth beneath us, and how I took that moment as a harbinger for things to come — a slow and intentional holiday season. I have accordingly already been getting organized for my children’s holiday gifts. I must say my daughter has been asking for this American Girl washer-dryer set (she flagged it last year and this one) and I just can’t fathom spending $175 on a playset I suspect will not find heavy use (?). I was thrilled to find this $65 one from Kidcraft, which is not only more attractive, but from a very reputable toy brand. (Right now, I am seeing a little coupon box appear beneath the Amazon page where you can save $16, bringing the total down to around $50!). I think I might treat her to the Bitty Baby seat, though — she loves her Bitty Baby doll so much! It is really special.
Below, a bunch of fabulous gifts for little girls — many of which mini already owns and loves, and the rest of which are on my radar for this holiday season!
05. BEANIE BOOS — MY DAUGHTER IS IN LOVE WITH THESE AND HAS COLLECTED A FEW ALREADY
08. ROLLER SKATES
11. TONIEBOX BUNDLE — CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS SCREEN-FREE STORYTELLING CUBE ENOUGH…MINI USES HERS EVERY SINGLE DAY AND WE’RE BUYING ONE FOR MICRO THIS CHRISTMAS
12. ED EMBERLEY ART BOOK — WE HAVE A BUNCH OF THESE AND MINI LOVES THEM SO DEARLY
14. OOLY SMOOTH STIX
16. DIGITAL CAMERA
17. RETROSPEC BIKE — MINI HAS THIS AND LOVES IT
18. LEGO ENCANTO SET
19. TAMAGOTCHI (OMG!!!! — I WAS OBSESSED WITH MINE)
22. BITTY BABY DOLL — MINI ADORES HERS AND PLAYS WITH THIS MORE THAN SHE DOES HER “BIG” AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS; WORD TO THE WISE: THESE SOLD OUT IN SELECT STYLES LAST WINTER!
Even more options below.
P.P.S. Sweet recent children’s finds.
P.P.P.S. My daughter is my other heartbeat.